Saturday, October 29, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week: GUESS

I am currently a beauty columnist for CollegeFashionistaUK. One of the best things about this internship is being a style guru along with other awesome and fashionable girls. Last Saturday, I was given the opportunity to finally meet some of them as we were all given tickets to the GUESS fashion show.


The runway was pretty awesome as it set a modern and electric tone
 - there were hanging, glow-in-the-dark lights! It felt like a party!


But what made it even feel more like a party was the MUSIC. Guess' DJ was DJ SANYA SMITH.
 Oh, she is so good at mixing beats! 



The show started with all the models walking out and strutting their outfits.






Guess' clothes are very urban and street. They had a lot of flared pants, animal prints, and sheer tops.  This isn't really my style so I didn't fall in love with the clothes but what I loved were the heels which mostly came in pumps and Mary Janes. 



The show ended with all the models walking the runway! I loved the scene of the fashion show so much even though the clothes were just kind of bland.

The best part of the night was being with the other style gurus!





It was fun experiencing this with my fellow CollegeFashionista writers! We're missing the style gurus from SoFA though. Looking forward to more meet ups with them! <3, D

No comments:

Post a Comment