Thursday, October 16, 2014

We Need A Resolution

If my first day in Taiwan was all about exploring the sites around me, my second day was all about exploring food. Tons and tons of food. I lost count of how many baskets of Xiao Long Bao we ordered and finished plus the constant flow of soup and noodles. Just thinking about all the food we consumed that day is making me full right now. Is it possible to go back right at this moment and just eat all those delicious food again?


No? Right. Ok. Fine. I'll just make some other arrangement then.

Outfit Details: Black Crop Top - Shop in Taiwan, Floral Shorts - ASOS
Accessories Details: Sunnies - Sunnies, Black Sandals - Shop in Singapore, Black Bag - Prada, Necklace - ASOS

P.S. My curls were on point that day. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment