Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

After 3 dreadful finals straight, a few sleepless nights and a 20 hour flight, I've made it back to the homeland. One of my first stops is an out-of-town trip with my friends and fellow stylish fascinator Deanne of course! It was definitely a much-needed trip after a very stressful week. There’s nothing like a road trip with friends to make everything ok again.
We headed to Tagaytay for dinner and dessert and we laughed all the way there. It was a very chill night filled with good food, good company and a good location with the perfect night breeze. Tagaytay will always have a special place in my heart - good and bad memories included.

Thank you friends for such a wonderful trip! We need to this more often. Kudos to Karen also for figuring out my camera and for such lovely photos. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment