Friday, September 23, 2011

Stylish Fascinator: Katrine


When I was little, my mom would love to dress me up and pretend that I was a model. She would take pictures of me and I would walk around the house like I had a purpose. Now that I’m an adult, I would like to think that I still do the same- walk with a purpose whenever I dress up and that’s almost everyday. Dressing up for me isn’t a chore or a hobby, it’s just part of who I am now. I don’t dress up for the sake of dressing up. I dress up because that’s just me. Everything I wear is just an extension of who I am and how I perceive the world around me.

The bags, the shoes, the shiny expensive and cheap things....those are some of the things around me that fascinate me. From the most over the top to the simplest things, I am amazed with what the world has to offer and through this blog, I wish share it all with you. So look around you and enjoy life! You'll be amazed at how much it will..well...amaze you!


Katrine


No comments:

Post a Comment